ST PETERSBURG SATURDAY MORNING MARKET
November 13, 2021 @ 9:00 am - May 27, 2022 @ 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until November 14, 2021
The Basics — The market first opened in November 2002.
• The market runs every Saturday from 9–2pm in downtown St Petersburg
• The market is located in the Al Lang Field parking lot (the corner of 1st Street and 1st Avene S)
• We’re open from early October–late May each year. This reflects the optimum weather period and the mid-Florida growing season.
• Our smaller Summer Market changes venues for shade. It takes place in Williams Park from June to August … 9am–1pm
• Click here to see our assorted Facebook photo albums including an overview of the Market
The St Petersburg Saturday Morning Market completed its 14th season on May 27th.
The Williams Park Summer Market runs from Saturday, June 3 – August 26 (9am – 1pm).
The Summer Market features 40 – 50 vendors with prepared food, produce, specialty foods, and crafts in a pleasant shaded setting.
Williams Park is just 5 short blocks away from our regular season location. Its located on 1st Ave N, between 3rd and 4th St. in downtown St. Petersburg.