- This event has passed.
Santa Fe Renaissance Fair
September 18 @ 10:00 am - September 19 @ 6:00 pm
* Revel in the amazing antics of Santa Fe’s own Clan Tynker!
* Cheer on the brave pursuits of sword fighting and Celtic games!
* Experience aspects of life in a Medieval village!
* Kids! Defend the Spanish Galleon from marauding pirates!
* Win treasure playing Catapulting Frogs, Jacob’s Ladder and other games of knightly skill!
*Indulge in belly dancing, flamenco and other live entertainment on 3 stages!
*Dress in your most elegant finery and compete for prizes in the costume contest!
*Spend your hard-earned gold with vendors selling shields, blades, cloaks, jewels, turkey legs, ale and mead and other goods!
*Bow to Their Majesties Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand!
…and MUCH MORE!
The idyllic site, El Rancho de las Golondrinas, is a Spanish colonial outdoor living history museum, with 200 acres of historical recreations, including working gristmills, a blacksmith, a wheelwright and many other outstanding attractions to discover!
“A Renaissance Fair with a Spanish Flair!”